LIFE, LIBERTY, AND OUR BRILLIANT PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Round two

Jason informed me last night that I have a lot of catching up to do once I get this blog up and running. PS thank you everyone for your suggestions. We googled stuff last night until our googler was googed. And I was crosseyed. I'm hoping I just learn and pick up on things as I go. So feel free to leave ideas/comments as often as you can.
SO. Pictures. Here goes nothing...

This whole ordeal started with the shipment. That was the beginning of June...it is now July 7th...we aren't supposed to get this stuff for another 2 weeks. 25 boxes of stuff. For some reason, I felt compelled to take pictures of all our stuff before it was boxed up. And now, looking back through some of the pictures, I'm not sure what I was thinking...BUT one thing I do miss dearly...
ahhhhhhhhhh. Music is playing from the heavens. Yup, I'm a mac. I was a PC up until December. Jason drug me kicking and screaming into the Apple store. Sorry bout that honey. No hard feelings. Anyway, lets just say I'm ready for my stuff to get here already!

Something we didn't get to bring with us. Sad. We don't have a car at all. Public transportation here is unreal. However, if there is a signal failure at Edgware Road, you better believe you'll be sitting underground for a spell. Or just pop back up to the street and hail a cab. Or wait for the bus. Or just hoof it. Who needs a car anyway!?



Haha, you just thought you were going to get to see pictures of London...haha!

6 comments:

  1. You're off and running--I think your blog is going to be so much fun--you are so witty and you write as if you are sitting across the table talking to us! Until enough people know about your blog, you might consider doing like I do--giving the web address on Facebook when you post, so with one click, friends and family can check you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooooooooooo excited that you have a blog. I will add you to my Google Reader so that I don't miss a single post. Hope Jason's first week of work is going well. Love you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah woah woah.. 25 boxes!!! I am killing myself because I thought I may need to move from 1-2 of stuff outside our suitcases!! hahah... I feel better now. :) Who did you use for shipping? I may need to bug you on some things I haven't gone through yet- now that you are my professional ex-pat!

    Also, I'm officially working for HU now... so I can definitely show you around. :) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work...the blog is looking wonderful! I look forward to reading your postings as I know each one will be exciting and fun. Love and miss you--Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. 24 boxes??? We had 360 TOTAL this move and came in weighing a whooping 5600 pounds! And I'm proud to say I have all but 20 or so boxes completely unpacked and the things inside have new homes!

    Hope you all are having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband converted me into a mac user too. I don't think I'll ever turn back. I love my mac. I hope yours comes really soon if it hasn't already! Kelly

    p.s. I think it was a good idea to take pictures of all the stuff. That's something like I would do. :)

    ReplyDelete