LIFE, LIBERTY, AND OUR BRILLIANT PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lovely in London

*Warning* This post contains a bunch of pictures of Jason and Cristen. If you don't like mushy stuff, stop reading now.

I know I'm behind on posts. I'll work very diligently this week on catching up so don't ditch me now.

So I figured the best way to figure out what I had left out of the story thus far was just to take a
gander at the pics on my camera...which I did...and download them...which I did. SO. Looks like ya'll missed out on all the fotographic fun (haha) of our 2nd lovely anniversary in London.

Here's a trip back down memory lane for ya. Day one: Wedding Day. This part did NOT take place in London...just fyi.

Can I get a collective "awwwww!"


Wait a sec...how'd these get in
here...oops!













Oops again!
This internet over here in London...it really has a mind of its own.









Anyway. That was how it all began. Then we were so blessed to get to go to London the next year with Ryan and Allison to visit Mike and Debi. It just conveniently fell on our anniversary. How crazy is that, I ask you!? Put your driving goggles back on, Memory Lane is on the left.

Jason arranged for us to have dinner on the top of the OXO tower on the Thames (remember that fact). Beautiful views of the river city...especially at sunset.




(there used to be a picture here of the view at sunset..but all of a sudden I can't add anymore pictures...use your imagination!)








So anyway, that was the first anniversary. AND, coincidentally, that's when we started throwing around the idea of living in London. SO. Here we are, one year after that...so if you are keeping up with the math, that makes it our 2nd anniversary. In London. And we just happened to celebrate on the river AGAIN. We played tourist and took a dinner cruise. We got a little snap happy (I think it was all the Asian folks on the boat with their massive cameras taking pictures of every other building that got us in the mood...) Enjoy!


See! OXO! Remember that building from last year???










And I think this is only our 476th picture of us in front of Parliament...but it's classic!










Greenwich...the Prime Meridian is up there somewhere...










And all of a sudden, I can't upload anymore pictures. WHA??? Is there a limit or something? Trust me. I have more...well, fine then. I guess I'll just end it there. ANYWAY, we thought we were pretty special to get to celebrate our first anniversary in London. And now our second, too? Man, we're setting the bar wayyyyy high. We will have been married 4 years before we even get the chance to celebrate back in H-town.

That's not a problem, I'm just sayin.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! You guys are so photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts have inspired me to really set a goal on taking a trip across the pound. It's long term, but at least it's a goal.

    Congratulations to you and Jason!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics!! have i mentioned that the more pictures i see the more green my eyes seem to get? ;-) happy anniversary! (belated)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't think of a better place to celebrate an anniversary! Wonder what next year will hold??

    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on your last few blog posts. Loved the walk down memory lane. Love your way with words. Love the background. So there you have it...I love you and your sweet hubby too.

    ReplyDelete