LIFE, LIBERTY, AND OUR BRILLIANT PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Meet Chelsea Kensington

I have met so many wonderful women living here in London. Either through the AWC, just by chance, or through a friend of a friend...you know how that goes. One of the most peculiar people I've met is a gal named Chelsea Kensington. She is a working gal and she looooves to travel, even if she's on her own. She says sometimes she feels like she is here "by herself," whatever that means...But what has me curious is her desire to put herself out there and do things that most people wouldn't really care to do alone. You know, like that Friends episode where Rachel does dinner by herself?? (If I knew how to upload a video, I would put that right here, so go google it for me....k!?) Anywho, I've always wanted to be able to do that!
She absolutely loves living in this city. I've told her I would be writing about her and her solo adventures so that we could all take a peek into her brave world. Maybe have her as a guest author on the blog? What do ya'll think? I'm sure she'll be all about it. She'll try anything once. So anyway, stay tuned for I'm sure many future installments of the solo adventures of Ms. Kensington.
She went stag to the Legally Blonde musical on Friday night and I'm just dying to know what my new friend thought!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm.......Is Ms. Chelsea anyone I know?


    Just wondering,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My name is Jenny and I read your mother-in-law's blog. Her accounts about the globe trotting life she leads are so interesting and her pictures are wonderful. I am also from Texas (we live near Waco) and have a blog. I am an infrequent blogger at best, but I enjoy blogs about travel, cooking, family life, and love for Jesus. You MIL referred readers over to your blog and looks like you are doing great. I will be praying for y'all's transition. It seems as if this move is a big one but can be a blessing of an adventure too, and with CK along who knows what treats are in store. Great name by the way and two cool London neighborhoods. In Christ, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Kingston, that names sound straight out of a Jane Austin book. I am eagerly awaiting more stories of her adventures.

    ReplyDelete