LIFE, LIBERTY, AND OUR BRILLIANT PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Who knew?

Y'all remember my friend Chelsea Kensington, yes? We went for a walk on Thursday. Just cause the weather was nice and neither of us had anything to do. We started at my place and just decided to turn right, then left, then maybe another left somewhere on down there...and look what we just happened upon....
That's right. Buckingham Palace. We decided we would get lost in London more often. After a leisurely 45 minute walk...who knew it was so close?? Think the Queen would want to stop by the house for tea? I'm sure she would enjoy the stairs...

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'll get lost with you in London anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and exciting. What a great picture too. On my first trip to London (oh-so-long ago in '01) I walked/traipsed about London from Bloomsbury to Big Ben and was plain enchanted. I have loved London ever since. Thanks for sharing, "Chelsea".

    ReplyDelete